Work from ANYWHERE,
Lead large-scale software development projects through effective planning, coordination, and negotiation. Ensure timely delivery within budget and scope.
- Plan and manage software development projects lasting 3-6 months.
- Facilitate communication between team and clients.
- Control resource allocation, budget, timeline, and cost.
- Assist in system testing and resolving client issues.
- Maintain and enhance client and team relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology, Information Technology, or related field.
- Proven experience in managing medium to large projects.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
Nice to have
- Familiarity with web programming technologies.
- Creative thinking and presentation skills.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and