Work from ANYWHERE,
We are seeking a highly organized and proactive Project Coordinator to support our project management team. This role involves working closely with the Project Manager to ensure the smooth execution of various projects, maintaining records, analyzing data, and assisting with the fine details and client coordination.
- Record and analyze project-related data for effective monitoring and reporting.
- Assist in planning and managing project details to ensure alignment with objectives.
- Facilitate communication between clients and the project team, ensuring clarity and coherence in understanding project goals.
- Prepare and present progress reports for the team and management.
- Proactively address and manage issues that arise during project execution.
- Assist in resource and budget management for projects.
- Proven experience in a similar role as a Project Coordinator or relevant position.
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to analyze and manage data effectively.
- Excellent time management skills with the capability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Basic understanding of project management principles.
Nice to have
- Experience working in technology or software-related projects.
- Proficiency in project management tools such as Microsoft Project, Asana.
- Negotiation and coordination skills for dealing with various stakeholders.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and