Business & System Analyst
Work from ANYWHERE,
Join our dynamic team as a Business Analytics expert to drive data-driven decision making. Work in a fast-paced environment, applying analytical skills to solve complex business problems.
- Design and implement data management systems.
- Develop organizational workflows integrating both hardware and software solutions.
- Define and present data paths from source to destination, ensuring data quality.
- Segregate and filter data for enhanced system performance.
- Proficiency in using Odoo and other ERP systems.
- Analyze and design computer systems and database networks.
- Coordinate with development teams to meet business requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Technology, Information Technology, or related field.
- Minimum 1-year experience in a similar role.
- Excellent listening, speaking, reading, and writing skills.
Nice to have
- Advanced skills in programming languages.
- Experience in developing Requirement Specifications and other technical documents.
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and