Vice President - Technology
A vice president of technology is in charge of overseeing all technological operations in a company while managing the workforce involved, ensuring efficiency and smooth workflow. Typically, it is their responsibility to establish goals and objectives, devising strategies to enforce them. They also spearhead the development of new systems and tools that boost workforce productivity, coordinate with analysts and specialists, and resolve any issues and concerns. Furthermore, as a vice president, it is essential to implement the company's policies and regulations, creating new ones as needed.
- Manage architects, SME, developers and QA resources in multiple countries effectively
- Manage conversion of mainframe trade services product to client/server base product
- Develop an RFP for a web redesign project and lead the vendor selection process
- Provide support to API consuming clients
- Establish the plan for implementing newer technology and MVC pattern
Nice to have
- Experience in writing online content
- Additional languages
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and