Account executives work in many fields and help grow their companies by finding leads, closing sales, supporting existing clients, formulating sales strategies, and communicating product value to clients. They may also be known as account handlers.
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends
- Developing sales strategies and setting quotas
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends
- Maintaining a database of contact information
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Additional education or experience may be preferred
- Some fields may require additional certifications or licenses
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
Nice to have
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and