Also known as a software engineer, a senior developer performs various development duties, such as coding and web development. Senior developers may specialize in a specific area, oversee projects, and manage junior developers.
- Performing coding assignments
- Reviewing code work for accuracy and functionality
- Creating and implementing design plans
- Delegating tasks to team members
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and technology developments
- Degree in information technology, computer science, or related
- Extensive knowledge of software development and its technologies
- Solid experience in coding
- Strong knowledge of user interfaces
Nice to have
- Good communication skills
- Good time management skills
- Google Adwords experience
- Strong analytical skills
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and