Project coordinators work to assist project managers teams with the coordination of resources, equipment, meetings, and information. They organize projects with the goal of getting them completed on time and within budget.
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets, and expenditures
- Organizing, attending, and participating in stakeholder meetings
- Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings
- Ensuring project deadlines are met
- Bachelor's degree in business or related field of study
- Three years of experience in a related field
- Perfect written English
- Exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
Nice to have
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures
- Ability to work on tight deadlines
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and