Our company is looking for a sales representative to be responsible for generating leads and meeting sales goals. Duties will include sales presentations and product demonstrations, as well as negotiating contracts with potential clients.
- Generating leads
- Helping determine pricing schedules for quotes, promotions, and negotiations
- Giving sales presentations to a range
- Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs
- Understanding and promoting company programs
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, economics, or related field
- Experience in sales
- Understanding of the sales process and dynamics
- A commitment to excellent customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have
- Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks
- Competency in microsoft applications including word, excel, and outlook
- Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as weekly sports sessions, team building events, monthly drink, and much more
A full-time position
Attractive salary package.
12 days / year, including
6 of your choice.
Play any sport with colleagues,
the bill is covered.
Eat & Drink
Fruit, coffee and