Business Systems Analysts oversee the analysis and development of a company’s business operations. Also known as Systems Analysts, these highly-analytical specialists have both business and technical expertise. Duties include analyzing requirements, estimating the cost, and establishing system protocols.
- Examine business procedures
- Identify effective solutions for business
- Report common patterns, questions, and other issues to management
- Assess company performance, and information
- Research and estimate the costs of upgrades and improvements.
- Software Design
- Software Documentation
- Software Development Process
- Software Requirement
- Analysing Information
Nice to have
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Highly analytical mindset
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What's great in the job?
- Great team of smart people, in a friendly and open culture
- No dumb managers, no stupid tools to use, no rigid working hours
- No waste of time in enterprise processes, real responsibilities and autonomy
- Expand your knowledge of various business industries
- Create content that will help our users on a daily basis
- Real responsibilities and challenges in a fast evolving company
- Open to comments Ready to develop and improve
Discover our products.
What We Offer
Each employee has a chance to see the impact of his work.
You can make a real contribution to the success of the company.
Several activities are often organized all over the year, such as yearly events, team building events, team feedback sessions and much more
We have Health and Accident Insurance.
100% Work form Home
except Emergency Conditions.
Have Opportunity to earn Company Shares.
Yearly Event, Depending
on The Performance.